A LITTLE ABOUT ME.
Words I live by
Inspire and be inspired!
Reasons I love to sweat
Mind + body connection, feeling empowered and strong while getting stronger each time, setting goals and crushing them, connecting with like-minded people, and lastly that I am very lucky that I can, many cannot.
A goal that lights me up
Travel the world - I am a traveler, dreamer and lover of life!
My Xplorefit Training is a Low to High Intensity Interval circuit training that I finish up with 20 minutes of mindful yoga. Xplorefit was created for all fitness levels. In class we mostly using body weight and light weights . I believe that it is one of the healthiest, safest and most effective ways to train myself and my clients.
My yoga classes are vinyasa based, usually taught in a heated room with upbeat music. I do occasionally indulge in taking a good yin and yoga nidra class though.
Obsessed with the sky I always take time to look up, I am also a big animal lover. I currently have a 14year old furry baby and looking in adopting another one soon.
My greatest teacher, my 10 year old son by far!!!!
· NASM Certified Personal Trainer
· Fitness Nutrition Specialist
· NASM Corrective Exercise Workshop
· 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified and Yoga Advanced Studies
· Corepower Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training
· PSUPA Safety Course in Sports of Stand Up Paddle
· ONBOARD SUP Yoga Certified
· CPR AED and First Aid Certified
· lululemon Ambassador