Happy is the man, I thought, who has the good fortune to sail the Aegean Sea." –Nikos Kazantzakis
For a 6-night retreat at Eros Keros, a newly-created yoga retreat center on the beautiful Greek island of Koufonisia. Expect a trip filled with inspiring yoga, outdoor adventures, friendship, a full moon, infinite stars, and the beautiful Aegean Sea. Deepen your practice, linger, breathe and savor the sea-salt air, clean healthy food, and let the beauty of this place find its way to your eyes and to your soul. Walk or bicycle to explore the natural pools and endless sea views of the island. There is a slowness of time here. And a bit of magic.
• Beautiful accommodations in one of four elegantly appointed houses; each house features marble bathrooms with showers, a living area, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a spacious shaded terrace with outdoor seating and sofas for stunning views of the Aegean Sea and the mysterious island of Keros. Air conditioning, ceiling fans, fireplaces, satellite TV, and cappuccino machines are in all the houses. Fanos and Italida, the two most beautiful sandy turquoise water beaches of the Cyclades, are only a few meters away.
• Delicious locally-sourced meals:
breakfast each day, and 5 dinners (we will have dinner out one evening)
• Two daily yoga, meditation and pranayama classes: morning vinyasa, and evening Yin and Restorative
• Complimentary pickup from the port
• Wireless service
• Lovely pool and ocean
Optional services and outdoor adventures
In-room massage, laundry service, sailing, island hopping/boat excursions, photography workshop, Greek cooking lesson, coastal trekking to natural pools, and more!
Not included: Airfare and transfers.
Features one bedroom with either a king bed or two twin beds + en-suite marble bathroom, loft with two twin beds + closet and desk, living room with one sofa bed, 2nd marble bathroom, a kitchen, spacious outdoor terrace with pergola, dining table, chairs and chaise lounges.
Features one bedroom with either a king bed or two twin beds + en-suite marble bathroom, living room with two sofa beds, a second marble bathroom, kitchen, and a spacious terrace with pergola, dining table, chairs and chaise lounges.
An open plan space with either a king bed or two twin beds, a loft with one single bed, marble bathroom, sofa bed, kitchen, dining table and chairs, a big spacious terrace with pergola, chairs and chaise lounges.
Features two bedrooms, each with either a king bed or two twin beds and en-suite marble bathroom; living room with one sofa bed, kitchen and a big spacious terrace with two outdoor sofa beds, dining table, chairs and chaise lounges.
Bedroom Twin or King Double Occupancy: $1950
Bedroom King Single Occupancy: $2850
Loft Twin: $1950
Sofa Bed: $1850
Space is limited; sign up early!
$500 Deposit will hold your place.
$500 Retreat Deposit payable by check or
online via credit card
(Second payment due April 23rd, and final payment due June 23rd.)
Checks can be made payable to Suzanna Spring and mailed to:
PO Box 552
Livermore, CA 94550
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Reserve your space :
FAQs and Cancellation Policy Information:
• How many spots are available for the retreat? There are rooms for 15 guests, plus three instructors.
• If I'm going on this trip solo, can I share with someone else in a double room, or do I need to do a single room only? We can pair you with someone.
• Which airport is everyone flying in/out of?
The best airport is Athens International Airport.
• Are classes starting on and ending on September 9th and 15th? The retreat dates are September 9th-15th, and the retreat begins the evening of the 9th, and ends the morning of the 15th.
• Will we be only at the retreat center, or has anything been discussed about going out to explore the town/nearby area? It is possible to bicycle all over the island. We will probably go to town for dinner one evening.
• If for some reason I would have to cancel, would I be able to get my deposit back? If you need to cancel up to 120 days out, payments are refunded minus a $350 processing fee. If you need to cancel 119-30 days out from the retreat, payments will not be refunded unless we can fill your spot – If we can fill your spot, payments will be refunded minus the $500 deposit. If you need to cancel less than 30 days out from the retreat start date, no payment will be refunded, but we can offer a $300 credit toward a future retreat.
Katerina is a lifelong athlete, certified CorePower yoga instructor, and creator of Xplorefit strength training. Her job as an instructor is her passion – in her vinyasa classes you’ll develop strength, set goals and feel empowered to meet them.
She is also a certified personal trainer, SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) yoga instructor, a traveler, and a lover of life.
Lisa spends her time differently than most which gives her work an authentic feel as a photographer and yoga instructor.
"I believe this life is meant to be explored and things align just as they should when we follow through on everything that excites our soul.
This belief has lead me to build strong relationships with some of the most innovative minds in the San Francisco Bay Area, and beyond!"
Her education in photography and yoga has grounded her one foot in the production industry and another in the exciting new avenues of health + travel + wellness.
Suzanna has studied both Iyengar and Ashtanga yoga traditions, and holds a certification in Prana Flow yoga from Shiva Rea's Samudra School, in addition to certification in Yin yoga. A lover of the outdoors, Suzanna is a believer in our innate ability to heal injuries. Her vinyasa classes develop a sense of the body as fluid and intelligent, and ultimately divine--the essence of tantra yoga. Her popular yin and restorative yoga workshops offer deep relaxation, and self-awareness as a doorway to transformation. Suzanna leads yoga retreats nationally and internationally.