I will be the Lead Facilitator for the fall 2016 corepower vinyasa teacher training. Sessions will take place every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm at the Blackhawk Studio in Danville California.
If you want to take a deeper look inside your practice and yourself, explore your edges, connect with your core or may be even teach one day, this is the starting point for everything that follows.
In Teacher Training, you’ll learn:
- How to build confidence and strength in your yoga practice and daily life
- How to teach yoga as an all-encompassing workout for body, mind and spirit
- The history of yoga and how its foundation is relevant today
- Proper yoga posture alignment, how to avoid injury and basic anatomy
- How to sequence yoga postures with breath for a powerful Vinyasa flow
- Tools to create and teach dynamic yoga classes to help you build a loyal following
- How to present your yoga class so it’s inspirational, engaging and effective
- How to read alignment and make proper yoga adjustments for your students